From the airport
- A daily shuttle service (run by A.R.S.T buses) connects the Airport to the Town centre. It takes 15 minutes by taxi, bus.
- Tickets: You can buy tickets at the ticket office on the corner of Via Catalogna and Via Cagliari (inside the “Giuseppe Manno’ Public Gardens) or at most bars, tobacconists’, newsagents’.
- Alghero Town >Alghero Airport
- Bus route and stops:departure – via Catalogna(Bar Casa del Cafè), – Via Garibaldi (opposite Quartè Sayal) – Via Don Minzoni – Viale Burruni, S.S. 127 bis – Ponte Càlic – Fertilia Piazza Venezia Giulia – S.S. 291 – Variante Càlic – S.P.44 Airport (Terminus)
- Times First run: 05:00, 05:40. Buses run every hour until 22:30
- Alghero Airport >Alghero Town
- Bus route and stops: departure: Airport (Terminus) – S.P.44 – Tangenziale Ponte Càlic – Fertilia Piazza Venezia Giulia – Viale Burruni, S.S. 127bis – Ponte Càlic – Via Don Minzoni – Via Garibaldi – Porta Terra – Via Vittorio Emanuele – via Catalogna (Bar Casa del Cafè)
- Times First run: 05:20. Buses run every hour until 22:30.
- CONSORZIO RADIO TAXI
T +39 079 9892028
Radio Taxi Porta D’Oro Consortium (www.taxialghero.it)
- CONSORZIO TAXI ALGHERO
T +39 079 9739795
- You can get to Alghero by train.
- The train station is 10 minutes drive from the apartments.
- The train station in Alghero is well connected to the train station in Sassari. There is a train between the two cities every hour.
- The closest passenger port to Alghero is in Porto Torres (approx. 40 km away).
- The port of Porto Torres is connected to Barcelona, Genova, Civitavecchia, Marseilles, Propriano.
- Some routes are only seasonal.
For more information on frequency, times and fares please visit the ferry companies’ websites.
- Coming to Alghero from Porto Torres
- If you are travelling with your own car, just outside the port area you will find road signs indicating the way to Alghero
Duration: 20-25 minutes.
- The Porto Torres Port is an ARST bus terminus. The bus stop is inside the commercial port (near the Punto Verde Bar).
- For more information on frequency and times: ARST: +39 079 26 39200 – www.arst.sardegna.it
- Tiziana Apartments
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +39 3386214399
Fill in the form below:
Thank you for visiting my apartments!